In a season where we are called to ground, discover our truth, and evaluate where we are in order to get where we want to be we find ourselves pulled deep within. It is the call of the deep, the peace and mystery of waters that are not moved by petty surface level disturbances. This is the work of the High Priestess who carries the energy of the Goddess during the great ritual. She may cleanse for a full season, meditate for days, set herself apart. As she wishes to reconnect with the love of the divine she finds herself sacrificed and reborn as creatures of great wisdom, magic, and glory.
This full moon there is great personal development ritual work to be done. If you have been waiting for the chance to work your magic that has been flowing through your veins since the Aquarius full moon, this is the moment. Turn the power that you send to others and the world around you inward. Return to your true self; a being of true power. It is your choice what you choose to do with this knowledge.
There are several rituals that you can do at this time. Here is one using mirror work.
MIRROR WORK RITUAL
- Reflect upon the work that you have been doing. If you are aware of your purpose or of what you would like to manifest with your power write this down in a one sentence I am statement.
- Take a shower or bath to clear your energy.
- Then, in a quiet space, lower the lights and light a candle (use a color that corresponds with the purpose of your ritual).
- Spend at least 5 minutes in meditation, calming your mind, deepening your breath, and center your attention on the purpose of your ritual.
- Then, using a mirror or obsidian looking glass with a soft gaze look at your reflection.
- Notice your facial features. Your eyes, nose, mouth, chin, ears, and hair.
- Does anything immediately catch your attention?
- Do you find yourself having difficulty focusing on your reflection? Try to look directly into your eyes. What do you see? What do you feel?
- Now say, “this is a physical manifestation of my soul. Through this form I can interact with the world around me. Through this form I can impact my world. With these eyes I see the truth and can find the path. With this mouth I speak into existence my purpose. I am…(insert your I am statement and repeat it 3X)”. Now close with your preferred casting phrase (Ase Amen Ra Ma’at, and so it is, as I will so mote it be, etc)