Now that we’ve found the love and relationships portion of your home I know you can’t wait to start arranging the items in that space in order to have the most inviting energy present in that space. So here are some tips to Feng Shui some love into your life.
- First what type of room is this? For many this may be a bedroom, family room, bathroom or is that portion missing in your home? The function of this room plays a large role in the energy that exists there.
- Determine the design of the room. What is the entrance to that space like? Is it a door, hall, or open space? Are there windows? If so what direction do they face and where are they located in the room? What about closets? Look to see all the design elements of the room so you know what you are working with.
- Now spend some time in this space. How does it feel?
- How is the room decorated? What’s in the room?
- Are there things in the space that can be changed or improved?
- What things do you like about the room?
- What do you dislike about the room?
- Ideally what do you want the room to feel like?
- Ideally what types of relationships would you like to have
Once you’ve completed answering these questions you’ll have a pretty good idea of where to start improving upon the love portion of your home. Tomorrow we’ll look what items to use to decorate the love portion of your home to correct any issues you may find in the space.