Spring is here and it’s time to let that fire energy cleanse our the spaces we live in and our homes. I say, spaces we live in as many of us spend large amounts of time in places outside of our homes. These places require the same amount of attention and care that we give to where we live. Now, let’s not set a fire in the middle of the room or anything. Oh no there’s a much easier way to let the energy of rebirth and regeneration cleanse your space. Here are a few examples to get you started.
- Open the curtains and let the sun in!
- Light candles: Choose spring time scents like lemon, eucalyptus, orange, rose, lavender, peach or gardenia to change the energy of your home.
- Experiment through lighting options: check out different types of light bulbs and wattage
- Meditate on light moving through each room of your home clearing the energy.
- Invite the fire animals to protect and transmute the energy of your home to best serve you.
How do you use the energy of fire to clear your home?