Are you ready for that love energy to come pouring into your home by decorating according to Feng Shui? Then let’s get started.
- The number one important thing you can do is discover items that you associate with love. Are they seashells from your favorite body of water? Daisy’s from your garden? Soft peaches, blues, and green colors? Figure out what those items are so you have a go set of pieces that automatically make you feel loved. You can add these items to personalize the energy you are sending out and receiving.
- Lights, Mirrors, Reflection: These items can be used to enhance space, lighten up the energy in a room, reflect negative energy outside of the space or open it up for more light. Ideally you want to face towards a door or opening in a room but if that isn’t possible you can place a mirror in or on the opposing wall to balance the room. Are you finding that you are often feeling confused about what your relationships? Make sure you have a well lit ventilated love portion of the home.
- Sound: Feeling as if your love life is stuck? Then you may want to invest in some bells, chimes, or fountains. These items encourage movement of energy. If you find yourself in a sexual rut the flowing sounds may be what you need to get the juices going.
- Color: We’ve spoken here before about color magic and it functions much the same in Feng Shui. Determine what you want your love life to include and then use those corresponding colors in this portion of the home.
- Plants: Plants can bring life and movement to an area that has stagnant energy within your home as well. They can also disrupt the piercing energy of corners that stick out into the room disrupting the flow of energy.
- Flags, statues, swords, fans, or large stationary objects: These and other objects like them can be used to slow down energy that is moving too quickly. For very large rooms with lots of windows or long hallways this may be letting energy flow out faster then it is generated. If you find that your relationships flow in and out of your life quickly add something large and concrete to the love portion of your home to stabilize that energy.
- Altars: Another way to create this stability is by creating a love altar in this portion of your home. Invite the elements in with items that symbolize love for you such as candles, incense, stones/crystals, bells, water fountains, or feathers. Remember if you desire to have a partner or partners to include this as a part of your altar and portion of the home. Make sure you have all things in pairs or whatever number you feel works best for you. Perform maintenance and rituals that honor love at your altar to concentrate your energy and desires. This can become a form of self-care for you and if you like your partner.
Above all else make sure that this portion of your home feels warm, inviting, and nurturing to you. This way your relationships will reflect this back to you.
Here’s to more love to you and yours,