I’ve been quiet. Super quiet. Taking pics and posting on Instagram with one word descriptions. Meeting up with folks in person and just connecting. Why? Because way back in spring, it became very clear that this year was going to be a rough emotional year. It’s an 11/2 year which is grounded in the feminine but there’s so much transition happening that it feels like ripping a band-aid off over and over again for a wound that never heals.
It’s fall now in the northern hemisphere which means we have entered into the underworld of the feminine. The masculine is making it’s way back out to do it’s part of holding down the fort while the feminine does its work. Libra season balances out the scales by bringing the darkness to light. 2017 we saw #metoo, 2018 it’s the Kavanaugh trial. We still categorize Libra as the superficial fun loving indecisive Kim Kardashian’s of the zodiac. We limit the power of this energy. When you dive deeply into Libra you find the sword of truth yielded by a conscious beauty which forgets NOTHING. Moving forward? Great no problem. Letting go, that swords not here to just look pretty. Embrace the change even if it hurts. When we rise in the spring you’ll be grateful for release.
October 5 Venus Retrograde
Oh Venus, planet of love, justice, jealously, passion, relationships, contracts and retribution. In a season of embracing the darkness this is the best time to evaluate our relationships right? Now, yes this means our ex’s could be popping up in the DM’s but honestly this can happen at any time. Here’s my suggestion for you during Venus retrograde.
- Find your Venus sign: Everyone has a different relationship to this planet. Take the time to explore how you relate to Venus. Are you a Venus in Aries or Sagittarius? Each other these have vastly different ways of expressing romance, friendships,
- Find the house of your Venus: Again, the house that your Venus is located in will effect how you relate to others.
- Take note of how you personally understand relationships. What are your boundaries, values, ethics, and fears towards each other following categories? This will help to show what work you have to do or what lessons you may encounter during this retrograde.
Release Your Wishes Ritual
- Cleanse and clear your energy
- Call upon your ancestors and patrons for guidance and protection
- Set your sacred space in your preferred way
- Take 9 strips of paper and write one of your fears related to relationships on each piece. Bury these in near by forest or flush down the toilet.
- Take 9 Pennies and make a wish on each one. Visit your local cemetery or family cemetery and leave your pennies there.
- End your ritual with some chocolate and your favorite wine/grape juice.
Are you ready?