Today we will discuss seven easy ways to connect to the Divine Feminine during the Winter.
- Winter solstice is the perfect time to commune with the spirits while you are within their realm-the underworld. As the longest night of the year, this is the time when you are in the depths of the underworld are easiest to access.
- According to the Chinese five elements system winter is associated with the element of water. During the winter months it’s recommended that you study the element of water.
- Connect to the Earth- We’ll cover this more later in the season.
- Create nurturing rituals which draw on the element of earth, water, and warmth. This could include warming drinks, hot meals, snuggling under throws, lighting a fire, or taking a hot shower or bath.
- Dress in coats, wraps, and accessories in deep earth tones, cool blues, white, green, red or any color that reminds you of winter.
- Meditate on the energy of winter and personal development. What areas of your life are calling for your attention? Where do you need to nurture yourself?
- Set aside time each day to rest. During the winter, although externally the world may be resting, internally we are healing and growing. In the Winter, we are encouraged to go within and rest just as the feminine does through various myths of the underworld.
Let me know how you connect with the Divine Feminine during the Winter!