It’s Gemini Season! We are feeling the pull to get out and share what matters most to us (to those who deserve it). We have recently come through some difficult times of release, rejuvenation, and rebirth. The birth process is not always easy and yet there is idea that everything is sunshine and roses during the spring. More so we are going through birth, new born, teething, and terrible twos in a short period of time. When we are most focused on what others want from us than on what we need for ourselves we come up with a deficit. Now that we have accessed what truly holds value for us during our time in Taurus it’s time to start letting people know what our standards are through using our voice.
Through embracing how we truly feel about ourselves, our hopes, and our dreams we can begin to express that with others. This can be done by connecting our heart desires to our throat chakra. If you have not worked on grounding and defining your sense of stability through your root, sacral, and solar plexus chakra’s you might find this to be a bit disconcerting. No worries. Do the work now. Gemini’s may not be the best at finishing projects but they definitely enjoy the process. Get into the process of healing as this will assist you in releasing old patterns and codes that do not serve you. Although we are in the time of rebirth, we may just be bringing back old ways that should have died but we would not let go. Release!! My video on ancestral healing and release can help you with this process.
This this work you’ll find yourself experiencing victories in your personal life, home, work, and spiritual practice. You may also find that in the same ways that the veil is thinner during Samhain or Halloween that your divination abilities are heightened at this time. Cultivate your talents through paying active attention to what you excel at. If you have a difficult time knowing what your gifts are, ask those who you trust what skills they have seen you exhibit. Gemini’s are great mirrors for communication and allow for us to share clearly what we see in ourselves and each other. Also, watch for signs and symbols of significance. This could be through numerology, astrology, animal symbols, or your personal signs. For me, I know I need to ground because I’ll scratch a wall with my car. It never fails, when I’m all up in my head and unbalanced Spirit wakes me up with a jolt. Identify your personal signs as you nurture your relationship with Spirit and self.
Happy New Moon!
New Moon in Gemini Astrology
- Pluto/ Saturn in Capricorn and Jupiter in Scorpio are in retrograde; TAKE IT SLOW!! Let the Universe do its work, and you do your part to be ready when it’s time.
- Uranus in Taurus: We are taking time to ground ourselves and reinvent how we connect to each other. Renewing how we communicate and upgrading our practices to advance our local and global communities.
- Mars in Aquarius: Mars in Aquarius represents a desire for independence and liberation. We are wanting to explore our ability to provide for yourself in an innovative way. You might be experimenting with new forms of technology, media, or currency. We are wanting to try new things and approaches to fixing our personal, community, societal, and global issues. Just be mindful of only wanting to try things your way.
- Sun in Gemini: Gemini is the physical manifestation of shadow integration process so that we are able to see the full capacity of the human experience. They are the embodiment of both/and functioning as two complete halves within one whole being.
- Ruled by the planet Mercury, Gemini’s are in a constant state of motion even when they appear to be still. If they are sitting quietly you can bet they are planning, thinking, and creating rapidly within their minds.
- Mercury in Cancer: Our communication softens and becomes more nurturing. It’s time for us to connect with our hearts and speak our truths.
- Venus in Leo: This is a magnetic energy drawing in others to connect with our light. This may be time for you to step out of the shadows and on to the stage.
- Neptune in Pisces: We are diving in deeply to the fantasy of what our love lives or life in general could be. We may encounter people or situations that seem to be the perfect manifestation of what we desire. Remember that in the sign and planet of dreams things are not always what they seem.